Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some Older Articles

Here are a few of my older articles that I just didn't want to leave off my blog. Their stories touched my heart so deeply.

The first is on Ron Hall and Denver Moore, authors of Same Kind of Different As Me.  This is a story of how Ron and his late wife, Deborah, helped a homeless man. Incredible story!

And Gracie Rosenberger, who just released her new book, Gracie. Gracie was in a severe auto accident, ended up losing her legs over time, and has an amazing ministry providing prosthetic limbs to people who need them. She has even been a Fox News contributor! Her website is standingwithhope.com, if you want to find out how to order her new book. I've just started reading it; cried like a baby reading details of her accident. I'm so proud of her.

And lastly, I want to include the very first article for WMU I wrote. Paula from Brazil on mission in Africa at the time will always be so special to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed by you, Shelli